Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Welcome To My Blog


Good morning world!
Today is a good day. So, far be it that I write pages and pages of babble that are not worth a pinch of salt and slide off the bottom of the screen and into the ether that is the Internet.

Oh no I don't have a lot of time. My posts will be short and sweet and have very little meaningless drivel.
I would like to use this forum to post some comment on anything that I think is worthwhile and post photographs so my clients can come and view some of my work. It will be a work in progress as I value my time and won't be able to write for hours on end. I do have a young family and time at their young age is precious so sitting writing all day for no reward is not high on my agenda.

What I would like to start a discussion on is travel, hunting, politics of other countries, small business strategies and literature. I'm far from being an expert on any of these topics they are interests and I am willing to listen and learn from people that know a lot more that I do.


I shot the above photograph of my son at the after match function of his rugby game. It was taken inside the clubroom and he'd just acquired a bottle of fizzy and a pie from his coach.

No comments: